Tue, Apr 21 | Location is TBD
Join your fellow quarantined runners for a 5k or 10k run. Sign up, download your e-bib, submit your time & proof of run and recieve a goodie bag in mail. This is a quarantine friendly event following CDC guidelines. Proceeds benefit The American Red Cross
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Apr 21, 2020, 9:55 PM – May 10, 2020, 1:55 AM
Location is TBD
About the Event
- This is a virtual run you can do from anywhere on your own schedule and course.
- Results will be posted 3-5 business days after the race closes. This can be done on the Submit Your Time page, an access link to the page will be sent to you within 24 hours after registration to login.
- Goodie Bags & Purchased Swag will be mailed out at the close of the race and you will recieve a USPS Tracking number to confirm your swag is on the way.
- If you are unable to participate we do not issue refunds, but will still send your goodie bag to you anyways.
- This is a CDC compliant event. All runners must be at low risk, keep 6ft distance from fellow runners and participate in groups no larger than 10.
- All runs must be completed during allowed curfew times based on your area.
- 5k + Standard Goodie Bag$10$100$0
- 5k + Upgraded Goodie Bag$15$150$0
- 10k + Standard Goodie Bag$15$150$0
- 10k + Upgraded Goodie Bag$15$150$0
- #Quarantinerun T-Shirt$20$200$0